OMG!!! Men Of Routesetting!

EWolfe

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me pick up the slack. Men don't 'routeset' except possibly while overcome by deep metrosexual crises when they can also be infected with boltsetting. These are consumptive vainglorious diseases typically affecting males in their late teens and often persisting until the victim reaches their early thirties when the rapid onset of infants, increased appetite, and the rapidly fading glory of youth sends them into remission. There is no vaccine or cure for route and boltsetting which have reached pandemic levels and retain a high recidivism rate for those surviving rehab and family obligations. Once infected the victim is a carrier for life and must be constantly pricked and vigil for signs of an outbreak. Symptoms include rabid betafoam, bankable acclaim, last harrahs, and cocked halos of communal beneficence. The only defense against this affliction is not sharing chalk, thoroughly disinfecting your hands after visiting a gym, and coughing into your sleeve while announcing route ratings.

Let me pick up the slack. Men don't 'routeset' except possibly while overcome by deep metrosexual crises when they can also be infected with boltsetting. These are consumptive vainglorious diseases typically affecting males in their late teens and often persisting until the victim reaches their early thirties when the rapid onset of infants, increased appetite, and the rapidly fading glory of youth sends them into remission. There is no vaccine or cure for route and boltsetting which have reached pandemic levels and retain a high recidivism rate for those surviving rehab and family obligations. Once infected the victim is a carrier for life and must be constantly pricked and vigil for signs of an outbreak. Symptoms include rabid betafoam, bankable acclaim, last harrahs, and cocked halos of communal beneficence. The only defense against this affliction is not sharing chalk, thoroughly disinfecting your hands after visiting a gym, and coughing into your sleeve while announcing route ratings.

Masterpiece!!!! :lmao:

Aretes that are so close to corners you can stem over for a rest = not a masterpiece.

Bet you cant send it....... :fahq:

This is at a crag that no one from outside PDX would ever consider climbing at, right? The PDX version of Exit 38 in other words?

With that kind of spray response.....now I know you cant send this amazing climb.

Aretes that are so close to corners you can stem over for a rest = not a masterpiece.

Bet you cant send it....... :fahq:

This is at a crag that no one from outside PDX would ever consider climbing at, right? The PDX version of Exit 38 in other words?

Right except the grades are even softer

You are not making a case as to why I would want to drive 6 hours to climb a less-than-classic-line at an overbolted locals-only crag?

Why climb at any crag? You have a rotten attitude....

Tell you what……how about this. Come on down….if you send this route first try on lead or top rope. I will not post on cc.com for 6 months. How is that?

You are not making a case as to why I would want to drive 6 hours to climb a less-than-classic-line at an overbolted locals-only crag?

Why climb at any crag? You have a rotten attitude....

Tell you what……how about this. Come on down….if you send this route first try on lead or top rope. I will not post on cc.com for 6 months. How is that?

Dru, I'll chip in $25 for gas if you make the trip