Chick weekend - Labor day - easy Adams route

krazy_1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by krazy 1:

I'm ignoring all the comments other than that of my friend sk. guys....
[Moon]

so to answer your question... its going to be the easy route... which doesn't necessarily mean totally easy going. but there is the newbe chick that posted last week from oregon that wants to climb, has done some classes but hasn't been on anything high altitude wise, so i figure throw her on the 2nd highest mt in the range.
[smile]
being a long weekend... no doubt we'll summit, one day or the other. so if you are in her same boat, you are more than welcome to come along - what's your story?
[Cool]

No classes, no snow or glacial exrerience at all. But I am interested. I don't think I've ever been higher than 4,000 feet. I am painfuly slow. But lots of fun

[big Grin] mostly a crag hag... but would like to expand my horrizens [Wink]

sk [Wink]

p.s. have boots will travel [smile]

[ 08-05-2002, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: sk ]

go for it sk, it's a mellow climb. Just practice self arrest a few times before it gets too steep.

We climbed the Mazama glacier (another "mellow" route), and when it met the South Spur we were greeted by kids in jeans, tennis shoes, and walking sticks (from the woods). Things almost got rough when they pulled out subway sandwhiches... [Mad]

Thank you erik... if krazy1 is into having a greenhorn on bord for this trip, I will totaly take you up on that. If not another time for sure [big Grin] and you are SOOOOOO right, offwhite,... three days no kids, ahhh the bliss [Wink]

How aboput I call you from the sumit to let you know that I have stipped off my top and am running arround waving it. You can then post the information on cc.com and then the hellicopters will come in droves with news crews. Maybe I will get sponsered [Wink][Razz]

Definitely interested . . . did it a few weeks ago, but it sounds like a fun trip; have to wait and see what my work schedule is like. Might know another girl that would be into it also . . . Hmmmmm . . .

[rockband][rockband][rockband]

Not that these little guys have anything to do with the post, but I wanted to use them. Is there a mullet smiley face? [big Grin][Wink]

Just wanted to know if there are any chicks out there that would like to make an easy run on Adams Labor day weekend. [smile]

Let me know if your interested, sorry guys - unless you want to undergo a sex change operation or get kicked in the nads pretty damn hard, you aren't included. Not that we don't love you... but ya know, ladies only this time. [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by krazy 1:

Just wanted to know if there are any
chicks
out there that would like to make an easy run on Adams Labor day weekend.
[smile]

Let me know if your interested, sorry guys - unless you want to undergo a sex change operation or get kicked in the nads pretty damn hard, you aren't included. Not that we don't love you... but ya know, ladies only this time.
[Wink]

Must....resist....urge....to make....Lambone....joke....