MSR Z lite?

jmo

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one, and use it on snow. But I usually also double it up with a Thermarest pad. One complaint I have about the z is the texture. Kind of like a egg crate dimples, and they can hold water if it gets wet. Plus I don't like the feeling against my body when trying to sleep. Like a million pressure point poking me.

I think I am going to switch to one of those yellow "hard man" roll mats if I can ever find one... (I used to have one back in the 80's, but it's no where I can find it.)

I think I am going to switch to one of those yellow "hard man" roll mats if I can ever find one... (I used to have one back in the 80's, but it's no where I can find it.)

MEC has 'em.

They will not ship that shit to the USA....

So....

MEC shipped a yellow hard man pad to me. Shipping was nearly as much as the pad though.

My friend just got one of their 30L packs shipped to OSU.... I'm pretty sure they will ship to the US...

But if your dead set against Canadian shipping...

Actually, if you look at their shipping policy, they have some items that are not "available" for shipping to the US, why I have no idea....

I just want another one of those "yellow mats" again. They work great!

http://www.gossamergear.com

Check out Gossamar Gear if you want light sleeping pads from a US supplier. The night light is in the same vein as the Z-Rest, but it has a flat side and the egg crate on the other side. They also have the Thin Light, probably similar to the 'hard man' pad you refer to.

I used the Nightlight for a thru hike in 06. I made it last the whole trail, but probably should have replaced it once. They last longer than a Z Rest.