Which of the following photos.....

pope

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the one of you stealing scarabs out of a sarcophagus you busted into?

As you think it's somehow appropriate to ridicule my profession on a climbing web-site, why don't you tell us what

exciting and adventurous thing you do for a living.

I am just guessing that it involves some sort of cubicle, new cover sheets for the TPS reports and Swingline staplers.

Either that, or something in the manner of supervising kids cutting things out of felt or making collages for

their "social science" projects.

Come clean, big shot!

taking a break from graverobbing to post some enlightening information and snappy one-liners.

Same request for you.

"Just tell Dwayner your bolting for science and historical preservation,

that makes anything apparently OK.

I already know what you do for a living. I really thought you were smarter.

So...back to the unanswered question:

What do Choada-Child and Sea-Gal do for a living that's so exciting and fascinating that they feel compelled to ridicule a professional explorer on a climbing web-site?

And Faux-Cue...make me some coffee, beyotch...then again, maybe not.

What do Choada-Child and Sea-Gal do for a living that's so exciting and fascinating that they feel compelled to ridicule a professional explorer on a climbing web-site?

That he reliably botches even the simplest contractions rules out anything in the education field. I suspect he dabbles in late-night bovine or equestrian "studies" on the pastures beneath Mount Pete. We see him here bringing in a sample for the camera. I do believe Lulu Bell is almost in season!

016_bloody_fuck_you.jpg

Well I guess you haven't heard of me, but I'm kind of a big deal.

This is a little primer with some background. Some day you'll thank me. Just look at the crap I've had to deal with:

[video:youtube]oPXH7PjqhB0

Nowdays things are a lot mellower...I like music and chilling out.

seagal-guitar-300x380.jpg

Steven_Seagal_Panda_r1i23.jpg

Anyway, I hope this has answered your question, Indiana.

Well I guess you haven't heard of me, but I'm kind of a big deal.

This is a little primer with some background. Some day you'll thank me. Just look at the crap I've had to deal with:

[video:youtube]oPXH7PjqhB0

Nowdays things are a lot mellower...I like music and chilling out.

seagal-guitar-300x380.jpg

Steven_Seagal_Panda_r1i23.jpg

Anyway, I hope this has answered your question, Indiana.

Dude, that's my uncle (my Dad's bro) you just blew away at 7 mins and 23 seconds. You really upset my grandmother when that happened. I think you blew him away another time in Hard to Kill...

Hey Raindawg,

I just found this video you made of some of your "professional explorations":

[video:youtube]OilKXsDoB8M

I had no idea what you really did, but now that I do, I have a great appreciation and respect for your profession. I can truly relate to it. :tup:

Thanks for sharing! :wave:

As for you Fairweather, I don't mind the comparison. Karate Kid was an inspirational story-

1) A weak minded pansy gets picked on by a neanderthal racist:

karate-kid-photo.jpg

2) After endless hard work, kicks the bad guys ass:

karate-kid.jpg

3) Gets some:

karate_kid_04.jpg

Hey Raindawg,

I just found this video you made of some of your "professional explorations":

No you didn't.

We pretty much figured out "Choada-Boy", hiding behind a computer screen spoutin' a bunch of ignorant rhetoric.

Sea-Gal: So far, you've proven yourself twice as foolish and essentially the "human" equivalent of "The Rooster", who pops up undercover with a faux worn-persona, although personally, I find "the Rooster" much more clever.

We suspect that you are either the fellow climbing ice in pope's parody picture in the first posting, or a sycophant thereof.

Either way, you're a chump for ridiculing another participant's profession on a climbing web-site.

You ain't Steven Seagal...so what is it that you so proudly do for a living?????

SeaGals-on-Snow-nfl-cheerleaders-469532_456_414.jpg

Is this you???? If so, I take it all back.

seagals%20backside.jpg

Gosh, Indy, your awfully sensitive, ar'nt you? Sand in you're vag? Mummys' curse making you grumpy? And how dare you make fun of a professional shit feeder on a climb'ng web site in a forum where you and you're side kick constantly feed people shit.

Joe Six Pack: thanks for the picture of your harem, but as you can see I already found out that your indeed lying about having taken they're virginity.

Sea-Gal: So far, you've proven yourself twice as foolish and essentially the "human" equivalent of "The Rooster", who pops up undercover with a faux worn-persona, although personally, I find "the Rooster" much more clever.

That talking chicken really concerns you, doesn't it? I guess you deserve some kudos for deciphering that it's very likely a human, and not really a Rooster, that is posting under that name. I gotta say, it had all the rest of us fooled though. How'd you get those brains?

We suspect that you are either the fellow climbing ice in pope's parody picture in the first posting, or a sycophant thereof.

Either way, you're a chump for ridiculing another participant's profession on a climbing web-site.

So says the man whose sole contribution here is to spew sarcastic negativity and ridicule everything that offends his hypersensitive "morals and ethics" as related to a recreational activity, including the ridicule of professional climbers. Grow a skin if you're going to dish it out. :fahq::poke::cry:

Lighten up, Francis.

francis.jpg

You ain't Steven Seagal...so what is it that you so proudly do for a living?????

Why? So you can ridicule me?

I mean, what do you fuckin' do, man?!??

the_big_lebowski___jeff_bridges1.jpg

Besides, I already told you:

Steven-Seagal--C10056290.jpg

Is this you???? If so, I take it all back.

seagals%20backside.jpg

Yes, I'm all about that. Are we friends now?

:wave: