• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   12/08/21

Thanks for visiting Cascadeclimbers.com.   Yep, we are still going!    Just put a new coat of paint on the site. Still the same old community of climbers, skiers, and people who love to get outdoors. Hope you had a great 2021, and wish you the best for 2022 and beyond.  Thanks again for stopping by.
Sign in to follow this  
slothrop

Got gym partner pregnant, need new one (Oly)

My wife's pregnant and won't belay me any more. Bouldering's OK, but I want to lead stuff.

I go to the Warehouse in Olympia a couple times a week and would like a partner who can lead belay. PM if you're interested.

Got gym partner pregnant, need new one

I can't resist: the title alone should have them lining up! LOL!

Hey Off! It's nice to be back in the PNW. Doing Wednesday nights at the quarry, then?

Mila, I don't have a regular schedule, but usually early afternoons some subset of Tue/Wed/Thu (I work from home a lot). When are you there?

Hey Off! It's nice to be back in the PNW.

Jiminy Christmas, Ralph! WTF have you been for the past year anyway? Welcome back.

PS: Congratulations to the expectant parents! Little slothrops are soon to be taking over the planet... :wave:

Got gym partner pregnant, need new one

I can't resist: the title alone should have them lining up! LOL!

Or running in the other direction! :poke:

Hey sobo, thanks for the welcome! I've been in Colorado for the past couple years. It was fun, but I'm glad to be back. Lots of family here to help take care of the little one.

Hey thelawgoddess, you can't get pregnant from a stick in the eye. I think you're looking for another smiley.

Choada, don't be scared. I'll be gentle.