Is Mount Stuart Technicle?

Josh Lewis

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Washington elephants are yellow.

All elephants are either blue or yellow.

Therefore, all Idaho elephants must be blue.

No one saw Josh on Mt. Baker.

There is no epic report written about Josh on Mt. Baker.

Therefore, Josh was not on Mt. Baker :)

I'm embarrassed to say I just read this entire thing through. And to think I stayed home to write my thesis... ugh. Josh for the love of god. There are so many better things in WA than Rainier. Grant it, it is a majestic peak and all, BUT the real fun lye's else where. It's rough wanting to climb and being your age, but it works out! Just not with the attitude you seem to currently have. by the way I'm taking away your privilege to say "cheers". say something more befitting to you. such as... chao, ta-ta, or thats all folks. to that and till then

~cheers~

Josh - This may be my last read of your blog, and not to be negative about your goals/dreams: but please pay attention to all of the above advice, and listen to aussie69! He is right - while it is a majestic draw, there are better places to climb and enjoy the mountains. It is a choss pile of frozen snow/ice and loose rock - and getting ready to blow any time. You have been to Muir, that's good enough for most folks who like to be in a cattle drive and to enjoy it's splendor.

:yoda:

I just climbed Mount Baker!! :grin: So I think I'm ready for Mount Stuart.

Why no trip report??? Who did you go with or did you attempt it solo (hopefully not)? Sorry you missed South Sister. Didn't want to bring you without your bro. It was extremely scenic but just a hike though with no glissades.

Haven't seen you on any forums. Are you injured??

• 2 weeks later...

Trip Report coming eventually, I have it manually written on paper, it's 20 pages long! By far my longest trip report I have ever written. I went with a guy named Dan, he was very nice and patient.

I was at a bible camp serving for 3 weeks which I had an awesome time!

Edited by Josh Lewis

Trip Report coming eventually, I have it manually written on paper, it's 20 pages long! By far my longest trip report I have ever written. I went with a guy named Dan, he was very nice and patient.

I was at a bible camp serving for 3 weeks which I had an awesome time!

Hey Josh, you're back!

Glad to hear you climbed Mt. Baker! Are you (were you) safe?

-Mark