rappel in the middle of asgard pass

mountainsloth

Pope, no one "happens to show up" with a camera when I Solo, Funny thing about that. I Solo for myself its a religion to me. I'm not out to impress the young ones. With deep Suicidal intentions I have logged more then 100 local routes in the last 20 years. Your one moment of rehearsed fame pales to impress me.

Have a Great Day !

O and the reppel on the Pass Is LAME

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that you have the anchor you might as well put in several bolts and do the FA on this RAD sport line!

Exactly. If you participate in sport climbing, tell me how it is you can get all bent out of shape over rap anchors, when you advocate this:

414bolt-rash.gif

Where's the outrage?

Back at Ya!oh_coulee_reduced.JPG

Pope, no one "happens to show up" with a camera when I Solo, Funny thing about that. I Solo for myself its a religion to me. I'm not out to impress the young ones. With deep Suicidal intentions I have logged more then 100 local routes in the last 20 years. Your one moment of rehearsed fame pales to impress me.

Have a Great Day !

O and the reppel on the Pass Is LAME

100 routes in 20 years? It took me until lunch one day to get in 30. With the arrival of three children who need to eat, I gave up soloing long ago. Back then I kept it to myself and enjoyed the solitude, although I never thought of it as a religious experience. I think I've posted the photo twice....once after Dwayner encouraged me to send it to Viktor, as some kind of statement against sport climbing, and once when I grew tired of certain members of cc.com suggesting my opposition to sport climbing was motivated by a lack of technical ability. Later I obtained all the photos from that day and posted them as an interesting TR.

Not impressed? Nobody asked you to be, although you and a handful of jack-donkeys have obsessed over it, constantly referencing the photos in your posts. Funny thing about that. Contrary to your suggestion, a camera didn't "just happen" to be present when I was soloing. My friend, with very little climbing expeience, wanted to photograph some climbing, so I suggested that Brass Balls might offer some spectacular shots, especially if taken from an unusual perspective. A plan was hatched to dedicate a day to climbing photography. I just happened to be climbing solo.