Dis Weekend

Highlander

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Climbing Darrington (a serious question from me)

I grew up in Arlington, and worked in Darrington so I'm somewhat interested in discussion of those areas. When you guys (specifically MattP), talk about climbing around Darrington, where do you mean? Where is this rock you're talking about?

trask

Drive south on the Mtn Loop Hwy from D-town. Turn off (right) on a dirt road a couple miles from town. There is a campground on the left side of the Hwy. Follow the road for a few miles. Look to your left as you drive and you will see Blueberry hill, to the right you see Three O'clock rock. If you drive to the end of the road and hike for a bit you'll come to Green Giant Buttress.

I'll look for ya. I have shit to do Sat. so it'll probably be Sunday when I'm up there. I'll have some cold ones. You're not gettin' my bony ass on the end of a rope though. [hell no] Hope I see ya up there. BTW, I'll be in a almost new black Chevy PU...and i'm packin' a .45 and a .12 gauge for any fuckers i've pissed off and that might try to ambush me up there. [big Drink]

trask

[ 07-26-2002, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: trask ]