Sarah Palin just Stepped Down

Jason_Martin

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2007, Palin supported a 2003 Alaska Department of Fish and Game policy allowing the hunting of wolves from the air as part of a predator control program intended to increase moose and caribou populations for subsistence-food gatherers and other hunters.[103][104] In March 2007, Palin's office announced that a bounty of $150 per wolf would be paid to the 180 volunteer pilots and gunners, to offset fuel costs, in five areas of Alaska. Six-hundred-and-seven wolves had been killed in the prior four years. State biologists wanted 382 to 664 wolves killed by the end of the predator-control season in April 2007. Wildlife activists sued the state, and a state judge declared the bounty illegal on the basis that a bounty would have to be offered by the Board of Game and not by the Department of Fish and Game

I read the stories on Fox and CNN. What I guess at this point is that she wants to be a player in national politics, but on her terms. I can't say I don't respect that position. It would be ideal if people left the personal attacks out of politics and more power to her if she could change that political game.

Dear God! Who put the Support SARAHPAC banner on this page!!??!!??

I don't think she'll make it onto the 2012 ticket. America doesn't like losers. The only loser that made it in round two was Nixon, and we see how well that worked out.

She'll probably find a niche as a big draw for fundraising, lobbying, etc, and make a few millions in the process.

In 2007, Palin supported a 2003 Alaska Department of Fish and Game policy allowing the hunting of wolves from the air as part of a predator control program intended to increase moose and caribou populations for subsistence-food gatherers and other hunters.[103][104] In March 2007, Palin's office announced that a bounty of $150 per wolf would be paid to the 180 volunteer pilots and gunners, to offset fuel costs, in five areas of Alaska. Six-hundred-and-seven wolves had been killed in the prior four years. State biologists wanted 382 to 664 wolves killed by the end of the predator-control season in April 2007. Wildlife activists sued the state, and a state judge declared the bounty illegal on the basis that a bounty would have to be offered by the Board of Game and not by the Department of Fish and Game

:tup: click click boom