I GOT....

pink

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CIMG0004.JPG

I'm afraid to ask if her hands are responsible for your tongue hanging out there in that picture...... :)

:brew:

May you have a long, healthy, active and enjoyable life together. You know what they say: "Act in haste, repent in leisure".

Wishing you both well, we're on year 29 together here.

married this weekend.MyPicture3.jpg

no more of this...

oofwap.gif

or this...

icon_ThingyAmimation.gifsmiliegojerkit.gif

Uh, maybe for the first year, then you will NEVER get any... Congrats & good luck! :brew: "Marriage is a contract, you'd better read it before you sign it" were some of the wisest words I ever disregarded.

wow...she's hot and you have the start of a double chin! shoot, maybe even a triple!

pfft: that's nothing, I almost need bookmarks to find my mouth anymore....

"Marriage is a contract, you'd better read it before you sign it" were some of the wisest words I ever disregarded.

Exactly, it's a huge legal thing which if it were to be compiled and shown to prospective grooms in advance, would no doubt be the direct cause every other dude avoiding to ever tie the knot again. Most guys only learn this, to their horror and chagrin, upon trying to split up.

"truth means nothing to a women, delmar - the triumph of the subjective! remember that one simple precept and your time w/ me will not have been ill-spent!"

so did you get the delorean up to 88 mph and steal marilyn monroe? hawt! but does she climb hotel room walls? :)