G-spotter

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The spotted hawk swoops by and accuses me, he complains of my gab

and my loitering.

I too am not a bit tamed, I too am untranslatable,

I sound my barbaric yawp over the roofs of the world.

The last scud of day holds back for me,

It flings my likeness after the rest and true as any on the shadow'd wilds,

It coaxes me to the vapor and the dusk.

I depart as air, I shake my white locks at the runaway sun,

I effuse my flesh in eddies, and drift it in lacy jags.

I bequeath myself to the dirt to grow from the grass I love,

If you want me again look for me under your boot-soles.

You will hardly know who I am or what I mean,

But I shall be good health to you nevertheless,

And filter and fibre your blood.

Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged,

Missing me one place search another,

I stop somewhere waiting for you.

Damn! That would make one hell of an elegy. Leave it to the poet to compose a meditation on death, that though the body perishes, the "essence" (or whatever the hell you want to call it) lives on in endless repetition of permutations.

"If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth."

--Ted Joans, "Jazz Is My Religion"

...as the liable try to get out of paying MJ's debts.

Fixt.

ahem

Well, that just got a fuckload more complicated!

Reports: Michael Jackson Not Biological Father to His Kids

Tuesday , June 30, 2009

Michael Jackson is not the biological father of his three children, according to multiple internet reports.

Sources tell TMZ that Jackson did not provide sperm donations for any of his children and that Debbie Rowe was merely a surrogate for Prince Michael Jr. and Paris.

According to a report in Us magazine, Jackson’s dermatologist and Rowe’s former boss Arnold Klein is the biological father to Prince and Paris.

"He is the dad," a Jackson insider told Us. "He and Debbie signed an agreement saying they would never reveal the truth."

In the case of Jackson’s youngest son Blanket, TMZ reports that the surrogate was never told that the baby was for Jackson.

A custody battle for the Jackson children has already begun, with his mother Katherine Jackson winning temporary guardianship. A hearing is set for August 3.

Rowe's lawyer Marta Almli disputed reports that her client was not the mother of the children, claiming the reports were "entirely false."

I'm suspicious Ivan wrote that as it is correctly "speelled and puntuated". :ass:

cough* Walt Whitman * cough

i thought it appropriate, as whitman was also a phreak, especially in the fetish for little boys deparmtent, but also a mega-popular poet, the rock-star art of the day

Tippi Hedren Tells Michael Jackson's Former Pet Tigers of His Death

The Birds star says she informed the two tigers she adopted from Jackson's Neverland ranch of the singer's death, telepathically

Tippi Hedren has called upon mourning fans of Michael Jackson to honour his memory by coming to the aid of the exotic animals rescued from his Neverland ranch.

In 2005, Hedren adopted Jackson's two tigers, Thriller and Sabu, after the singer gave up the private zoo at his Santa Barbara estate. She cares for them at her animal sanctuary, the Los Angeles Shambala Preserve, home to 68 tigers, lions and other big cats who were formerly employed in the entertainment industry, or who were unwanted pets.

The star of Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds says she informed Thriller and Sabu about the singer's death at the end of last week. "I went up and sat with them for a while and let them know that Michael was gone," she explained. "You don't know what mental telepathy exists from the human to the animal. But I hope they understood."

Hedren has called upon grieving members of the public to donate money to her organisation and help her call for a law that bans the keeping of big cats as pets.

Other former inhabitants of Jackson's private zoo were taken on by various sanctuaries and individuals throughout America. His most famed pet, the chimpanzee Bubbles, lives at the Centre for Great Apes in Florida, whose owners are also urging fans for support.

Guardian 7/1/09