New Forum

pope

@Fit already has a forum over on their site where all the sheep can masturbate over Fran times, sing the praises of coach couch and duck any hard/real training questions with the catch all answer: "broad time and modal domains"

Seriously... if you guys are serious about growing/sustaining cc then a wiki is going to be key

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi kids. It's me, Pope. Hello again, I'm back. Didja miss me? And for the record, I was not drunk, just havin' a little fun. In the future, look for mt bike TR's in the Rock Climbing Forum. That's right, the Rock Climbing Forum. Since I don't know where such a TR should be appropriately placed, and since I believe there is no moderator more qualified than PeterP to appropriately locate homes for misplaced TR's, I'm going to defer to his wisdom and experience and park all my mt bike TR's in his forum, all the while hoping he will help me locate a more appropriate location.....or perhaps facilitate the construction of a new forum. We're old buddies. I'll bet he'll do this for me.

Hi kids. It's me, Pope. Hello again, I'm back. Didja miss me? And for the record, I was not drunk, just havin' a little fun. In the future, look for mt bike TR's in the Rock Climbing Forum. That's right, the Rock Climbing Forum. Since I don't know where such a TR should be appropriately placed, and since I believe there is no moderator more qualified than PeterP to appropriately locate homes for misplaced TR's, I'm going to defer to his wisdom and experience and park all my mt bike TR's in his forum, all the while hoping he will help me locate a more appropriate location.....or perhaps facilitate the construction of a new forum. We're old buddies. I'll bet he'll do this for me.

fuck that. let's *climb* something and post a TR :-)

Please put your Mt bike trip report in spray where it belongs....just like all the other trip reports.

Trip reports in spray? That makes as much sense as placing a milk bucket under a bull.

Trip reports are the essence of spray.....they are nothing more than self glorification. "hey....look at me....look at what I climbed". There is nothing wrong with that...I love looking at pictures of climbing....but lets call it what it is.....

Trip reports in spray? That makes as much sense as placing a milk bucket under a bull.

Trip reports are the essence of spray.....they are nothing more than self glorification. "hey....look at me....look at what I climbed". There is nothing wrong with that...I love looking at pictures of climbing....but lets call it what it is.....

Fuck off, boner, you waste of skin

98% of kev's complaints could be solved by simply inserting "spray" after "cascadeclimbers" but in front of "forums" in the upper left part of the screen

curiously you'd never take the man to be one for semantic arguments though, no? :)

you guys should come mtn biking with me in SLC, we've got some sweet trails. One ride is 30 miles of singletrack with 4k of uphill, but 7k of desent!

go south for better riding. slick rock 4 lyfe. poison spider mesa. porcupine rim. amasa back. hurrah pass. flat pass. etc.