The "RuMR Tries To Piss Off Everyone" Thread

RuMR

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is kind of amusing how gym rats and pure craggers never fail to pump up the "Cheating Death!" aspect of the sport more than any other type of climber, presumably to win the admiration of the Laymen population out there, cuz it's kind of a standing joke within the climbing community.

Then again, these idiots still manage to die in the damn near climate controlled lab environment that is a cragging area, so I suppose there is some legitimacy to it.

Well, having said that, I've got to spray paint that giant Death's Head on my crashpad. Later.

I don't have a problem with a little bush, as long as the hairs don't get stuck between my teeth. It's better than the full-shave, which kinda makes it look like a shaved cat. And then you get razor burn, and the inevitable stubble. :noway:

i once knew a woman with such a prodigious set of meat-curtains, they dangled down like two giant saddlebags from the insides of her thighs. She rocked a shaved pussy, and as a result, she looked like a philly cheesesteak down there. A little beard down there sure would have helped hide the giblet pouches!