props to BD

powderhound

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BD's great. I bought a pair of clip-fix skins last year and couldn't get the cam lock to lock. Send BD an e-mail, got a personal call back the next morning; guy on the phone says "I'll just comp you an STS tail kit. Got it in the mail a couple days later. Nice!

• 2 weeks later...

these guys are outstanding. i snapped the tip of my trailshock pole and the guy in the warranty department mailed me out a new replacement piece for free. Because of how i was taken care of I am willing to throw down $$$$ on one of their bibler tents. if only other companies took a page from their book!

just wanna say that they really take care of their customer.

I had a broken .1 cam that I sent to them and they offered to replace it with one of the new C3's for cost and they reslung and re triggered an older bd #1 for $15. cheers :brew:

So you sent in a #1, got your number 1 (ok it was a refixed one) AND a new C3...you got 2 cams back!?

Did I read that right Bryan? 2 cams? $15? That's great! I bet they looked at your cam when it got there and said, "damn, this guys been getting some high mileage on our gear!" :lmao: They probably didn't want to fix up your cam as it was so beat to shit from regular use, that's what is so remarkable here in this story, and then they still took care of it ++, nice.

• 4 weeks later...

Totally agree, big ups to the BD folks. I have blown up and they have replaced:

Megamid pole snapped under big snow load.

Carbon fiber ski pole snapped when I skied across it during gully thrash.

BD Sphynx pack buckles blowed up during big avalanche ride.

Bibler Fitzroy pole snaps/straps which have fallen off quite a few times.

They stand behind their gear completely and I have always been treated more than fairly.