shaoleung

Helmet or no?  

384 members have voted

1. 1. Helmet or no?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can climb any time I want. But permission to "climb" is a whole nother story.

i like to climb in my sleep

plaidman - badass! but not at the summit dude, land of the little people! i'll help you rig the keg-lowering if need be :)

choada boy - just because you lost grip and dropped your favorite crusty sock down the wall doesn't mean you "lost your wife in a climbing accident" :grin:

Maybe the after party at the land of the little people. I need to have my daughter there at the wedding and she doesn't climb or repel. She is only 8 yrs old and her mother would have a fit. It is a nice thought though. Thanks

In the interest of gender equity and addressing all the women who partake in discussions here on CC, someone should really post a pic of a hot guy hanging from the ceiling of a hotel in his underpants.

Working on it. The hot guy may be a problem though.

My friend broke his neck and died in a mountain biking accident a couple years back (no joke). He was wearing a helmet. The Lesson: Wearing a helmet will kill you.

im sorry to hear about your friend. Firefighters told me my helmet saved my life a few years ago when i crashed my mtb and took the helicopter to the er. i wont take a piss without my helmet

In the interest of gender equity and addressing all the women who partake in discussions here on CC, someone should really post a pic of a hot guy hanging from the ceiling of a hotel in his underpants.

Working on it. The hot guy may be a problem though.

Have your photographer contact my agent and I will see if I can squeeze in a shoot for you. I'm pretty busy right now with the naked climbing calender project though. :P