RIP Grasshopper

Skeezix

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the ghost of bruce lee getting his final revenge?

Yeah, but it wasn't Carradine's fault that Bruce Lee got passed over for the part of Caine. And Carradine played the part well, putting his stoner-zen-dopey stamp on the character. Besides, he was 72 years old... I hope I make it to 72.

On June 4, 2009, Carradine was found dead in his room at the Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel on Wireless Road, near Sukhumwit, in central Bangkok, Thailand.[2][3] The initial police report indicated that Carradine had committed suicide by hanging himself; he was found by a hotel maid sitting in a wardrobe with a cord around his neck and body.[3][4] Carradine was in Bangkok to shoot his latest movie, Stretch, but the film crew were aware of his absence when they went to dine out at a restaurant on June 3.[2]

Wiki

another victim of auto-erotic asphyxiation? :)

and the smiley face is for what exactly? :noway:

for my memory of george carlin's discussion of said activity

Because Caine was one of my childhood heroes I will choose to believe that really what happened is there were a couple Thai hookers involved, something went wrong (hey he was old), and the girls got scared and left.

"Police Lt. Gen. Worapong Chewprecha told reporters that Carradine was found with a rope "tied around his penis and another rope around his neck."

"The two ropes were tied together," he said. "It is unclear whether he committed suicide or not or he died of suffocation or heart failure due to an orgasm."

"Carradine had flown to Thailand last week and began work on a film titled "Stretch" two days before his death..."

That's got to be painful for his family. Damn sad for sure. Police Lt. Chewbacka? Hmmmm.....I had to confirm I wasn't getting a leg pulled here, Chewbacka? I'm thinking Star Wars. A quick Google search shows of Chewbackas comments shows that maybe the 2 Thai hookers noted above may actually have been Angela Pearson and Greta X. They wrote this up in the scintillating book "Scream, My Darling, Scream!" and google, bless their hearts, scanned it to share with us all.

http://books.google.com/books?id=Og_VHBTTpykC&pg=PA50&lpg=PA50&dq=tied+around+his+penis+and+another+rope+around+his+neck%22&source=bl&ots=PvxeoxKzIn&sig=pT3dTDPenYqXfkGs9CR_JsqCEas&hl=en&ei=JU4pSuS3KIjaswOhvKnjCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6#PPA50,M1

Anyway at least he appeared to have died doing something he loved....