LORDY LORDY GUESS WHO'S FORTY!?!!1

Alpinfox

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks AF, I did not think you would remember, or even knew, for that matter. :)

DENALI DAVE AND JAKE PORTER SEPARATED AT BIRTH!?!?

MORE AT ELEVEN!

Does this mean Jake is the super human created from the supreme gene pool and I was the product of what was leftover? Like Ahnold and Danny De Vito in Twins.

So you haven't met Jake then.

:lmao: No, but that is pretty scary if I am the super human...

truly - as the drill instructor says, the better half of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the sheets! :lmao:

So you haven't met Jake then.

:lmao: No, but that is pretty scary if I am the super human...

truly - as the drill instructor says, the better half best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the sheets! mattress! :lmao:

Fixt it fer ya.

full-metal-jacket-ermey.jpg

sobo, you strike me as the kinda man who'd fuck another man in the ass and not have the goddamn human courtesy to give'em a reach around!

I don't know about that. Politely correcting someone's post on a thread seems kinda like fucking them in the ass and giving them the conservative, I mean courtesy reach around.

sobo, you strike me as I'll bet you're the kinda man guy who'd that would fuck another man a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn human common courtesy to give 'em him a reach around!

Fixt it fer ya.

ermy-01.jpg

I'll be watchin' you!

sobo, you strike me as I'll bet you're the kinda man guy who'd that would fuck another man a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn human common courtesy to give 'em him a reach around!

Fixt it fer ya.

ermy-01.jpg

I'll be watchin' you!

does this mean ann margaret won't be coming?

ann-margaret1.jpg

does this mean ann margaret won't be coming?

Not with you, Private Cowboy!

"You pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name. Because this is the only pussy you people are going to get!"

Ermey.gif

• 11 months later...