• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
underworld

outrage speculation thread...

where's the outrage?? imagine if this happened under bush....

he'd have been a racist, anti-free speech, anti-free press....etc..etc... ..i'm speculating, of course

dude. Airforce one has a well known "no cassock" policy. she should have been shipped to Gitmo.

where's the outrage?? imagine if this happened under bush....

he'd have been a racist, anti-free speech, anti-free press....etc..etc... ..i'm speculating, of course

JUST ONE MORE STEP TO FASCISM UNDER OBAMA'S JACK-BOOTED THUGS!

I'm OK with it either way. 052809+Obama+Brenda+Lee+Air+Force+One+HMV.jpg

Don't tase me Bro!

ph2007091802119.jpg

getattachment.jpg

Actually, Bill, the don't taze me bro guy was subdued at a John Kerry rally. The pattern is clear. Democrats won't tolerate free speech. I suspect that poor woman has already been shipped off to Camp Tolerance for reeducation. Actually, it does look like they're about to lynch her. Shit! :noway:

It is true.

A right wing fundamentalist Christian like this would have had a photo op with GW.

Once again proving beyond a shadow of a doubt, Democrats bad, Republicans good.

DOH!

I'm OK with it either way. 052809+Obama+Brenda+Lee+Air+Force+One+HMV.jpg

Don't tase me Bro!

ph2007091802119.jpg

getattachment.jpg

Actually, Bill, the don't taze me bro guy was subdued at a John Kerry rally. The pattern is clear. Democrats won't tolerate free speech. I suspect that poor woman has already been shipped off to Camp Tolerance for reeducation. Actually, it does look like they're about to lynch her. Shit! :noway:

We're the champions of free speech, bitch.

Now STFU.

I don't think you will see Jesse Jackson holding any protest rallies about this one. After all, it's only racism when they can blame it on the white man.