TODAY FREE?

Dan_Larson

Well it happened everyone (all 3) had to cancel on the Rainier climb for today/ tomorrow. If anyone out there is off today and wants a partner please E mail or Pm me . I am not able to drive at present but will buy lunch and pay for a tank of gas. My rock experience is limited but I am open for about anything.. overnighter, [Confused] day trip I just want to get out . Karma has hit me big today and if I stay home I have to make hamburger helper for the family tonight.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I missed out on the climb with Mike........anyone else today or tomorrow C'mon call in sick and let's go do the gib ledges or the chute......... ya know ya wanna we could leave seattle by noon get to muir by7 or, so rest till about 1 you know the rest . I need more to my day than cleaning the kitty litter turds (which by the way is done )Now I have to get the sand out of my teeth

[ 06-10-2002, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: Dan Larson ]

Do you ski? Want to ski from muir to paradise wed or thurs? I will drive and have a golden eagle pass. We can leave seattle early, or leave after working hours and sleep in my camper at the paradise parking lot and wake up early. Just a day trip would be better for me. Respond via email ajjenkin@mtu.edu" target="_blank, include your phone number.

Tony