After work Portland Climbing

JRCO

Looking for a once a week after work climbing partner in the Portland area. Work near Troutdale, live near Carver. 5pm until it gets dark. I can usually swing some weekend climbing. Climb 5.9 and hope to be climbing harder than that shortly.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah! That sucks man! At least it'd provide a nice catch!

I'm in Clackamas too! Would love to get out! Carver some time, maybe Frenches if it's an earlier night?

I lead sport 5.10, Trad 5.6-5.7

I go to school and I've been SUPER busy (finals week and all) lately but we could probably get out a couple of times a week. At least once! I'll PM you my number!

cheers!

Just getting into climbing - live over near beaverton. Not really near you but indoor climbing doesn't interest me from my experiences with it. I don't know what 5.X i can climb but would be willing to belay you if you had the patience for someone generally new to rock climbing. I am fit and pretty nimble, but only have a harness/atc, webbing, no pro. pm me if you want to figure out more, and I take no offense if I'm not the partner you're looking for.

Thanks for all that replied. How about this Thursday at Carver Cliffs around 5:30? All are welcome. We can put up multiple ropes. Less experienced can toprope. If this all works out, we can try and make Thursday a consistent night and rotate locations. Jason