• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

I can drop the bird carcasses in the water supply from midnight
[Cool]

"Well ya see Cavey, let me explain your drinking problem to you like this.... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers." [big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by Charlie:

I just wanted to take a moment to kindly request that all of you eat my ass. I am through with college and the town of Ellensburg as of 20 minutes ago.
[big Drink][Moon][big Drink][Moon][big Drink]

How many kids are you leaving behind in E burg fatherless?

quote:

Originally posted by allison:

Oh, and if you are so interested in not having any relationship with me, then why are you and your avatars still talking to me?

Dear Allison,

Why are you so angry with me? What have I ever done to you? I’ve always treated you with the respect due any young alpine flower. Your wit and charm have always amused me and I feel enriched for reading your posts. Please try to treat me nicer, and not hurt my feelings anymore.

Trask

[ 06-06-2002, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: trask ]

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

cc.com cat fight... squealing, hair pulling $2,000 a ticket.

jello vat and leather clothes $1,000 a ticket extra.

[Roll Eyes]

Maybe we can get Howard Stern to promote it and get a pay-per-view deal!!
[big Drink][big Drink]
put em in a mudbath arena with thongs. Have Caveman as reff.