Midnight and Noontime Rock partners

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by TimL:

Hows about Peregrine Soup with a side of fried falcon eggs for lunch?
[Razz]

Just teasing deforester people!
[Moon]

I thinnk Martha Stewart has a nifty table centerpiece that you can make from the feathers and talons on her website [big Grin]

Greg

Larry the tool just hit print. Is now walking accross the hall to show his superiors how climbers can not bet trusted to police themselves. He will use this to prove climbers need more regulateing . Larry the tool loves this shit now he can harress even more those back talk'in punk ass climbers. It's not that I have not side steped the man or the law in my quest for adventure. What I am saying is watch what you print concerning access, it affects us all. [Confused]

If you guys are just spouting off that's cool.

If your serious why don't you spend some time reading some of Rat's posts on the issue. Rat is an expert when it comes to raptors in the Leavenworth area.

There's plenty of spots to climb until July.

Whatever [Roll Eyes] What are you the king of rock?

I got nothing against Rat but claiming expert is one thing and claiming to know where some are is another.

Take this mud Falcon [Moon] Can you spot this endangered species with a scope.

Maybe someone should educate the FS personnel. Until then will be heading up there with Crazyjz asap to climb some stuff.

Look like some more people are interested too. Hehe

I'm not the King, but I was climbing with Rat on Midnight back a few years ago and spotted the birds nesting around Noontime. Since then I went up to Midnight with CrazyJZ and spotted the birds nesting under ROTC.

Hate the man all you want, but leave the birds alone.

Also Rat gets paid to study birds.

[ 06-06-2002, 07:13 AM: Message edited by: AlpineK ]

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

I already cracked all the eggs and shot the birds, Figger 8

Putz.

So you're special?

The FS does have the capability to effectively shut climbing down. You can't stay off one measly rock until the closure is finished? Can't go climbing somewhere else? Figure you need some attention?

Marvin

This is funny!

I hate birds!

I am anti-Peregrin Falcon for sure...after all, I need some Negro Lesbian action and I didn't want to wait until July, then there was the great suspense for the Tramp in May, but luckily she had freed herself of the birds.

I have been dying to setup my ledge, maybe Cavey will let me tag along.

hgb

quote:

Originally posted by hollyclimber:

This is funny!

I hate birds!

I am anti-Peregrin Falcon for sure...after all, I need some Negro Lesbian action and I didn't want to wait until July, then there was the great suspense for the Tramp in May, but luckily she had freed herself of the birds.

I have been dying to setup my ledge, maybe Cavey will let me tag along.

hgb

whatever sport climber!!!!

[Razz]

Cavedude,

Why don't you just go climb at the Lower Malamute instead? Go f*ck with some trains.

How about Static Point? That place is closed too. That's the big time. You can screw with Everett's water supply and/or terrorists [Eek!] instead of this small-time baby bird shit.

You probably got a lot more chance gettting up Online than ROTC or Clean Crack.