Climbing 6/1-2?

TimL

Anybody want to go climbing this coming weekend?

Wouldn't mind doing some long rock routes at Index or Squamish or if the weather stays nice maybe something in the Cascades. PM me or shoot me an email at Lucky14956@aol.com if interested.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim--

Wish I could climb with you, but I already have plans.

If any of you gapers are thinking twice about climbing with a stranger you met on the internet, I can attest to Tim's climbing prowess. He is one of the strongest climbers I have met on this site!

For all you single climber chicas out there, I suggest you snatch up this ropegun while you can! He's available ladies!

[big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

quote:

Originally posted by Matt:

For all you single climber chicas out there, I suggest you snatch up this ropegun while you can! He's available ladies!

[big Drink]

yeah, but will he haul my stuff for me? and - more importantly - is he cute?
[Wink]
ACTULLY TIM HAS A REAL AVERSION TO CARRYING HEAVY LOADS....OR ALMOST ANY LOAD AT ALL!!!! HEHEHE

BUT HE DOES CRANK!!!

TIM FRED QUI FIGHTEN OVER WHO SHOULD BE DOING WHAT. BOTH OF YOU SHOULD BE WASHING MY CAR AND FRED QUITE SELLIN YOUR STUDENTS GEAR OR WE WONT BOOTY FOR YOU ANYMORE!!!

quote:

Originally posted by fern:

I'm curious what constitutes a 'ropegun hooker' ... does there have to be an actual exchange of sexual favours for climbing experience? Can a guy be a ropegun rentboy?

I DONT KNOW ABOUT FAVOURS [Razz] , BUT AS FAR AS FAVORS GO!!!!!!

WILL ROPEGUN 4TH CLASS FOR BEER!

quote:

Originally posted by fern:

I'm curious what constitutes a 'ropegun hooker' ... does there have to be an actual exchange of sexual favours for climbing experience? Can a guy be a ropegun rentboy?

Fern,

Only the ones blatantly asking for silly favors and such. Stuff no male partner would do for another male partner unless they were gay or something.

A guy would be a ropegun fagboy [Eek!]

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

quote:

Originally posted by Matt:

[big Drink]

yeah, but will he haul my stuff for me? and - more importantly - is he cute?
[Wink]
Law Goddess,

If he is leading and you are following then I believe you are responsible for carrying the pack, if there is a pack between you. Hauling? I believe the term you are looking for is schlep. You will have to ask Tim yourself whether or not he will schlep your gear.

My guess is Tim's willingness to schlep is dependent on whether or not you're cute. [Wink]

[big Drink]

i was just kidding. (i already know tim's cute. [Razz] ) i actually like to lead, but i'm still learning so it helps to have someone along who doesn't mind ropegunning the more difficult stuff. and i'm definitely willing to not only pull my weight where i can but also to return any favors. hey, i'm a team player. [geek]