climbing, anyone?

Amber

Hi everybody. I'm looking for people to climb with. I've been climbing for about two years with my boyfiend. We just broke up and now I have no-one to climb with. [Frown] I've mostly climbed bolted routes at smith, exit 38, and vantage-oh, climbed the tooth too [big Grin] . I would like to start doing more alpine climbs and cracks. Oh, and cute, young guys are enchouraged, as I am now single. [Wink]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is a lamebone??? hahahah i got the answer....

call on me...call on me!!!! plzzzz call on me!!!!

i will go climbing with you whenever. i go sport climbing on tuesdays. and all the real fun stuff on the weekends( [Frown] i hate work!!!!)

speaking of that (grrrr) i get to escape!!!

Sounds good Erik. [smile] Let me know when you'd like to go. I work at Nordstrom, so I usually have to work weekends [Frown] . But I'd love to go during the week. [smile] How old are you Erik, and what do you look like (just curious [Wink] )

Hey pumkin, I work in Leavenworth and can take you climin any time your sweet little heart desires. I gots me a nice new Ford Expedition too which I could use a little help breakin in if you know what I mean. Heck we wouldn't even need to pay for parking out at Icicle Creek, I gots me friends in high places if you know what I mean. Check your pms (heh heh) and lets hit it this weekend pumkin! [Eek!]

Amber,

You are so hot. I will climb with you. Please call me. This is truly a dream come true. Interstingly, it seems, from you profile, that you are new to this board, and that this is your first experience with us. We'll be...uh...gentle...caring...generous...uh...partners.