climbing, anyone?

Amber

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beyond mere speculation, a little un-sexually biased photo analysis would reveal...

those nimble shoulders and arms of yours, Amber,

have narry a pulled on a climbing hold,

nor have those slender digits dabbled

in neither cascade grime nor chalk bag.

I suspect most of the boys around here seek a woman with a little grit in her teeth to be fully satisfied.

GS

Most of you have been pretty rude to Amber. Give her a break. It's obvious you pervies spend far too much time playin' the one stringed banjo. Best get back to class, or your cube, and quit worrying about poppin' the pink cadillac. She's too young and skinny anyway.

There is a large group of us, called the Mountaineers, who mostly bumble up the Tooth and swarm over popular crags monopolizing them. If you have climbed at least once you may qualify as Leader material so join us! [Razz]

[ 05-24-2002, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: Dru ]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

There is a large group of us, called the Mountaineers, who mostly bumble up the Tooth and swarm over popular crags monopolizing them. If you have climbed at least once you may qualify as Leader material so join us!
[Razz]

I forgotto mention send me $100 in unmarked bills c/o KTK World Headquarters

quote:

Originally posted by Amber:

I can't believe you guys! Grow up...please. I did get some messages from some descent guys- thanks
[smile]
I'll get back to you soon.
[smile]
xoxoxo

Note :

DESCENT GUYS n: guys who go down [Razz]

Well now that we've esbablished that I am probably the only sincere, worthwhile prize for Amber the mall chick, it's time for the rest of you pencildicks' to take a hike. Amber, I'm yours mama, and remember that on a slow summer evening, while we sip Mint Julips and you whisper sweet nothings in my ear, I'll entertain you with my blues guitar playing in exchange for a small gratuity.

[ 05-24-2002, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: Son of Caveman ]

Let's check the net...looks like we caught us some horny little fish...

RedMonk

Rope Lead

Member # 2146 posted 05-23-2002 06:14 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey i am a 20 yr old climber from mill creek....was wondering if you might want to go to leavenworth....i have a rack and rope...so let me know cause if not i will go with my buddy form canada in squamish....but i'd rather go with you ...e-mail me at climbingmonk@hotmail.com and hopefully we can hook up....later

erik

Rope Gun

Member # 161 posted 05-23-2002 07:42 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i go to north bend or index(my fav!!) every tuesday to climb. i just find a partner usually right before hand. if you want i'll meet you out there or whatever. am pretty easy to deal with(usually).

i mostly crack climb, but have started to sport climb again for some relaxed fun.

as far as the personal stuff goes. i am 24.

and i think there are some pictures of me on the website somewhere.

enjoy

erik

Skisports

Rope Lead

Member # 1675 posted 05-24-2002 12:14 AM

Hey amber looks like there is a lot people that would like to climb with you. Well I am another. I am college student and climbing guide I guide in the North Cascades and Ranier so if you want to go rock climb I have a very flexible schedule perfer durring the week. I am taking of tomarrow to go climbing for the weekend I am going up to liberty bell tomarrow and heading to skaha or levenworth from there. Happy climbing

David

Dave Schuldt

Rope Lead

Member # 1275 posted 05-24-2002 12:07 PM

Why don't you come to our weekly pub club. Watch this site for next weeks location. Thay are every Tuseday at various locations in Seattle , eastside and Tacoma. This will give you a chance to meet the troops.

brianb

On Belay

Member # 776 posted 05-24-2002 01:59 PM

i am looking for mid-week climbing partners.

i would prefer alpine routes but i can do whatever your comfortable with.

you can contact me here if your interested:

brian_bousman@hotmail.com

jkrueger

Rope Lead

Member # 1347 posted 05-24-2002 09:38 AM

This place is just crawling with dirtbags and testosterone charged sex monkies. A lot of the people that post here don't even climb, and you can't believe half of what anyone says. Don't get offended by the crass sexual remarks, as some people are just rude. Believe me, I speak from experience (though I'll spare you the gory details at this time).

Just watch yourself and be careful! You are the dream of every male climber on this board (as I'm sure you know by the amount of PMs you've no doubtedly received).

For what it's worth, RedMonk seems cool - I was planning on meeting him at Smith this weekend but then he couldn't make it. Son of Caveman, Steamer, Larry the Tool and Necronomicon are dirty, foul-mouthed, sex-crazed monsters! So, unless you're into that kind of extreme bad-boy thing, watch out for them.

And you thought this board was all about climbing?

P.S. Trolling is when someone posts with the intent of getting a desired response out of some unsuspecting pour soul - it's like a setup. If you are an avatar (someone hiding behind a screen name - one person can post under multiple screen names), then your post is a troll. You, however, are by no means a troll! Hang around and you'll pick up the lingo - this is a world unto itself.

Posts: 80 | From: Eugene - Weather Vortex of the NW | Registered: Oct 2001

[smile][smile][smile][smile][smile][smile] xoxoxox-Amber

There is a large group of us, mostly from the Eastside, who climb together at Vertical World and take weekend trips to popular climbing destinations. We have a mailing list that we use to coordinate our trips. To sign up go to: Cool List. The name of the list is washingtonclimbers. Everyone is welcome.

P.S. Most of us are single males, and maybe some of us are cute.