• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Jim

GOP to waterboard Cheney

It amazes me how some of you guys read all of your bias and opinions into others words. Words that lack the meanings you attribute to them. :noway:

Yes Bill, but that doesn't make waterboarding right. I can't believe you are such an avid supporter of it.

It amazes me how some of you guys read all of your bias and opinions into others words. Words that lack the meanings you attribute to them. :noway:

There's nothing amazing about it at all - it's par for the course for the mentally ill liberals.

I agree. Libtards have patented the retardation process, and I'm sick of them hoarding it. When they gonna open it up so a conservative can jump in?

all this bad noise reminds me of why Laozi was the smartest motherfucker ever

Yes Bill

yes to what? he was careful to be as vague as possible.

"Yes" can have a lot of meanings. Don't try to read too much into it. But "No" always means "no".

But "No" always means "no".

Except for backward speaking devilish creatures.

Let's not get bogged down in semantics, the real "take-home message" is clear: Republicans are the only people we can trust on this issue because they are the only people who're morally consistent enough to support torture and the killing of civilians. sickie

Let's not get bogged down in semantics, the real "take-home message" is clear: Republicans are the only people we can trust on this issue because they are the only people who're morally consistent enough to support torture and the killing of civilians. sickie

now that's funny :)

now that's funny :)

What's not funny is that a neo-Marxist is lecturing the forum about "torture" and "killing of civilians" - two of the prime entertaining past times of the ideology he supports.

And now apparently the entertaining past time of our country. But this times its ok, because we're the good guys.

I don't think Marx ever did much waterboarding, I think he was more into hanging out in cafes, wearing a beret, and philisophising.

And now apparently the entertaining past time of our country. But this times its ok, because we're the good guys.

Marxists torture and murder in the millions. And it goes well beyond waterboarding a few fuckhead scumbags. Moral relativism is such a crock of shit.

So is the Constitution. FUCK IT.

So, you are saying the 1st and 2nd amendments apply to the citizens of the world? Fuck, we better get on the ball!

Well, unfortunately Rummy's crusade is over :cry:

so its looking pretty grim right now as for the rest of the world to enjoy our Constitution.

Well, unfortunately Rummy's crusade is over :cry:

so its looking pretty grim right now as for the rest of the world to enjoy our Constitution.

thanks to B-HO it's looking grim as to whether we'll enjoy it for much longer

So is the Constitution. FUCK IT.

So, you are saying the 1st and 2nd amendments apply to the citizens of the world? Fuck, we better get on the ball!

Why don't you go find out what the First and Second amendments are actually about.

Then come back when you are prepared to discuss how the Fifth, Eighth and Fourteenth amendments apply to the issue at hand.

thats a laugh given what happen to our adherence to that doc by the past administration. where was your concern then?