Adams - Fri May 8 - Sat May 9

dinomyte

I'm heading over to Mt Adams for my annual May hike. I leave after work and will probably be as far as I can go by 7:30pm or so. I do the South side, so I'll head up the road toward cold springs.

I tend to have a beer or three, car camp it for the eve, get up relatively early (4-5am) depending on how close I am to the TH.

I go as far as I like, which will probably be the summit given the weather. Them I strap on the one stick that I carry with me, and slide down the hill till I hit dirt.

Anyone's welcome.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy to have someone come along. Though, be warned, I intend to hike along in my snowboard boots so I may tire faster than you.

Hopefully, the early morning snow will be nice enough to walk on.

My departure time is a bit tentative, but I will most likely be leaving from Gresham at about 5pm.

If you want to meet out that way somewhere we can probably get it together.

Long time lurker, first time poster....

I've also got a pair of sticks that go uphill really well, and down even better. Probably can't leave town much before 5:30/6:00. I'm happy to drive if you feel like waiting. If not, I'll see you at the trailhead right about the time you're on you second beer.