I love you guys

mattp

I just want to say it is a great day when we have newbies getting good advice about how to learn to climb, a discussion run amok in the gear forum turns to crap and straightens itself out without moderator participation, we have new route photo's from Nepal, and there's a new recipe for French bread!

And I had a good timat at last week's climber's picnic and ski fests, too!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say it is a great day when we have newbies getting good advice about how to learn to climb, a discussion run amok in the gear forum turns to crap and straightens itself out without moderator participation, we have new route photo's from Nepal, and there's a new recipe for French bread!

You wanna good time???

LET'S TALK 'BOUT THEM BOLTS!

Yes_You_.gif

it's all about "the aloha".

It was a great night last night because both my children went to bed without any fuss of any kind......simply amazing.

i've found benadryl is a wonderful way to make this happen w/ regularity :)

Drugging your kids? Everynight? Ever?

It was a great night last night because both my children went to bed without any fuss of any kind......simply amazing.

i've found benadryl is a wonderful way to make this happen w/ regularity :)

Drugging your kids? Everynight? Ever?

nah, but i did start calling my wife "frau goebells" when, frustrated by their eternally staying up till 10 every night, she gave them said medication for 2 nights in a row at 7 so they passed out at 8. for the past week now, they've been asleep round 830 each night, so i'm thinking about changing my name to "herr joseph"

course, it does mean they're up and at it a 7 each day, but since i'm usually at school by then anyway...

LICK SACK!

You wanna good time???

LET'S TALK 'BOUT THEM BOLTS!

Yes_You_.gif

it's all about "the aloha".

Best laugh of the day Don!

Whatever gives you a warm fuzzy feeling Trashtart, but I'm kinda feeling like that was a little too well envisioned TMI insight into your upcoming move to Enumclaw. Careful, next thing you know you'll be posting TR's of your sick new proj at Little Si.

They should dynamite the Hillary Step while they're at it.

"It would be easy for the arm chair climber to say that if someone who attempts to climb Everest is not capable of climbing the Yellow Band without fixed rope then they shouldn't be there in the first place,"

it would be "easy" because it's f-in true.