Wanted: Mountaineering Boots & 4 season tent

Nate Boone

A quick thanks to the CC's for the boots I have purchased. These will be invaluable for the adventures we'll have this summer on Baker and Rainier and beyond. Here is what is left as far as needs for our 12 man crew of boys:

Mountaineering Boots:

size 8

size 9.5,

size 11.5,

Also need:

4 season tent

L harness

XL Harness

Just so you don't have to read any of the posts below, I'm not necessarily looking for anything new or even free, just trying to control costs and give these boys a great experience. For the boots, looking for anything under $75 since it will be about $78 to rent per boy. Thanks to those who have helped so far. It is much appreciated.

Edited by Nate Boone

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything under $75. Renting will cost each boy $78 (because we need them at 3 separate times), which is still a fine option, but I am hoping to save some of these families $. And if they can keep the boots instead of renting, it opens the door for more mountaineering possibilities.

Hey I have a pair of size 12 koflach arctis expres I can let go for $75.

The Arctis Expres will definitely work, they are a little bit heavier duty than the Degre's. They are in good condition, used on one longish expedition, but that's it.

Liners and shells are in great shape, although a number of scratches on the shells.

E-mail me

stephenmattison@gmail.com

Edited by scm007