Pig Flu

Crillz

I do understand your concerns. I dont trust our government one bit. So just because they say so does not mean it is.......

but yet you cried when obama went into office...

OBAMA IS BIG GOVERNMENT....

but yet u trust him....

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do understand your concerns. I dont trust our government one bit. So just because they say so does not mean it is.......

but yet you cried when obama went into office...

OBAMA IS BIG GOVERNMENT....

but yet u trust him....

Who said I trust Obama.

Obama is not big government. Big government is big government.

General antiviral medications and healthy immune system you'll be fine

Really most of the people dying are not the elderly or the young..just regular healthy people.

Really? The only person to die in the US was a 13 month old mexican baby

How many people die a year from malaria? How many from the common flu? How many from tryanosomiasis? A few people died who couldn't get a hold of an extremely common anti-viral (which happens to be stockpiled in the US). The media has played out the economic downturn and the failure of the automobile manufacuters and this is the result.

REM sucks ass.....talk about an overrated band.

but dude...he's wearing ducktaped nuthuggers! :)

the first, and really only, serious car accident i was in - junior year of high school - just leaving school in a driving rainstorm - 2 chicks in the back seat - my friend rob driving his new car - "shiny happy people" comes on the radio - one of the girls in the back "god, i hate this song, everytime i hear it something terrible happens" - 30 seconds later we plow into the back of a volvo at 35 mph while rob and i are fighting over the radio dial to find something better :)

How many people die a year from malaria? How many from the common flu? How many from tryanosomiasis? A few people died who couldn't get a hold of an extremely common anti-viral (which happens to be stockpiled in the US). The media has played out the economic downturn and the failure of the automobile manufacuters and this is the result.

BUULLLShit! Heellloo?! Wake up people, this is important!

300.pratt.montag.042909.jpg

the irrational fear to the swine flu pisses me off. it's not what we need (reduction of commerce) in an economic downturn.

i heard something like they want 1.5 billion dollars to allocate toward protecting against it? that would only be a good use of money if in excess of 500 Americans were to die from it.

You can put lipstick on a pig...

More mongering:

A global pandemic is all but inevitable, because U.S. health officials are not willing to implement the types of social distancing that would likley block the spread of the flu virus in the U.S. Beside the non-life-threatening symptoms exhibited by most of the afflicted, officials reason that even if, for example, all U.S. schools were closed and its borders sealed, other countries would have to follow suit to prevent a global pandemic. Thus the swine flu will likely go pandemic sometime next week.

-- "ALGORITHMS/CHIPS: Lab models swine flu's spread; diagnostic chips being readied"

thats a good story ivan. tell another.

how about just concluding the original one?

hot red head in the backseat who'd predicted our rem-inspired disaster ends up in my lap in the crash b/c she wasn't wearing a seat belt - i think i'm gonna get lucky (i had already managed the incredible feat of catching my glasses as they flew off my face towards the windshield) - we kick the doors open and examine the carnage - rob's new car is catastrophically fucked (for the rest of its life, the front of his car will be the white half he salvaged from a junkyard, married to a red-ass end) - rob lies down in the oncoming lane of traffic, screaming for god to kill him - then he bums a kool from a negro

we take in the scene - a long line of cars has built up behind our wreck, all of which contain our asshole classmates, laughing their asses off - every car except the one immediately behind us - that one has our driver's ed teacher from the year before (a man who in 3 years will lose his teaching license after his 3rd DUI :) ) - he was a mean looking motherfucker, shaved head, red stubbly beard, his whole face transected by an angry scar from when a coke-head slashed him w/ a strait-edge in college (he said) - the chicks flocked to him, which was easy, since he was at every high-school party - rob and i watched in dismay as, bored with our plight, our two hotties said "bummer, rob!" and hitched a ride home w/ coach mo :)

Latest news is that original death toll from Mexico is only 15, not 150, who actually died from this new swine or H1N1 virus. The other 135 fatalities were not due to the swine flu. Still kind of a complicated picture, as Mexico has now ceased releasing any new figures or totals of how many new cases there are.

And yes, REM still sucks; duct tape in that pic is in the wrong location--it should be over Stipe's mouth. Send that whiny fucker to cafe sensitivioso. :D

Great story,though, Ivan. :lmao:

Edited by Mtguide