Climbing may 10-19th

I am looking for a climbing parnter or 3. May 10-19th.

Want to mainly do alpine sheit. I can rock climb all summer. However I would not mind a few days on granite. Not interested in Smith rocks. That rock is turd material for me.

I prefer to alpine climb around WA or Canada but can be coaxed to go elsewhere if the target is right.

Things I am interested in are-

Shuksan NF or any other route for that matter

Matier Anniversary Glacier

Maude NF

Sahale Quien Sabe

Squamish - rock climbing

Sharkfin Tower

Eldorado

Dorado Needle

Black Peak

Meshachie Peak

all kinds of shit....

I will travel with skis if necessary. Most previous responses moslty wanted to rock climb for 7 days or so. Would like to keep it to around 3-4.

Email thanks.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your a bit to early for north cascades I doubt they will not even have the cascade river road plowed by then... The state has nothing to do with that road it is plowed by the county and when they discide to get off there ass and plow it will be plow not until.

If you go a month later I might be able to go with yeah but by then I would want do a circnavagation of boston basin hit 6 peaks eldo, buckner, forbidion torment traverses sahale, sharkfin tower ect

lots of good stuff in there

heavy pack which sucks but tons of climbin [big Grin]

I know about the roads I know about how to get in. I have skis as I mentioned....

I am willing to travel is what I am saying. I have climbed around here before...

I am capable of climbing in spring conditions...

[ 05-02-2002, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: Cpt.Caveman ]

The KTK climbs year around. The KTK doesn't pussy out because of some fucking lacky lazyasseyed snow-plow wingnut. The KTK kicks it. When summer comes and you boys find comfort on the snow-free, manicured trails, the KTK clan will already have stomped many, many crags. We most likely will be found in Cabo, chasing skirts and fishing for a month or so. [big Drink]

[ 05-02-2002, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: Son of Caveman ]

I'm free May 11-12, I hope the weather is good that weekend, lets go do something. North Face on Hood, North Face of Chair or maybe North Face of Graybeard?

[ 05-03-2002, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: john ]

If you are serious about doing some alpine routes up in the great white north, I am also looking for parteners for an outing May 13, 14, 15. I do not have a vehicle but am motivated. Generally don't climb rock unless it is in the alpine and am axious to get off the ground. So long as you are (tolerate) a drinker and/or smoker I would be happy to join. I do have skis and don't mind travelling to get to a destination. James Turner perhaps?