Mount Rainier anytime between Sat. May 9 - May 15

mountaineer38

Flying to SEATAC Fri. May 8th. Planning to skin up to Camp Muir, stay for a few days, practice skills, and possibly climb higher with others. I have all necessary gear. Completed 5 day RMI expedition climb in 2001, & have climbed various small jobs since then. Would appreciate any opportunities to climb with others, or even share/pay gas expense with someone going same direction same week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FT. Myers?? Are you kidding? I didn't know any FL climbers existed. I used to live in Port Charlotte... all I did was fish while I was there. I doubt I can get out, with you this trip, but if you need a partner next time, hit me up. Maybe you might like to hit Hood or Baker too while you're here next time. There is probably a small chance I could do a Camp Muir hike on Saturday if you didn't find any partners and my Index climb falls through (it might).

Hit me up at kirkb@ivivid.net and I'll give you my number and who knows maybe we can hit something while youre here.

Kirk