Dumbass Climbers?

Choada_Boy

Layback has since removed his resume from that post. It's too bad. He started the thread presumably to talk about the differences between cc.com and nwhikers.net and then just inserted the above-quoted resume in the middle for no discernible reason. It was perfect. I'm a little sad now.

Maybe I'll go to his Yellowjacket Tower TR and make a bunch of posts ripping him up for being a noob dumbshit yanking on his gear and sending himself cartwheeling down the 5.3 rock face. I think it's my ethical duty being a former non-accredited guide and all. I bet he will learn something and won't be so stupid and reckless in the future. I wouldn't want to have to get the call to go haul his corpse off the rock and have to tell his family about his demise.

Oh these responsibilities do weigh!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't normally toot my own horn, that's just not the way I am. I know most of the posters on this site just don't realize how fucking rad I am, since I keep my achievements close to my chest, but here is a video interview someone did of me a while back that shows some of my many skills:

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING

But,....

You're not successful.

You're just a climber.

You're not even as humble as Porter.

Nor as all knowing as Tvash.

You did not post on Obama's site like MattP and you don't have a Republicon card like K.

Maybe if you studied Isha Yoga you would have as many friends here as I do.

Just a thought.

I'm ready to climb anytime.

I make no garuntees on who will school who.

Between your knee and my fasciitis it might be a wash. ;-)

Dudes, what you're planning on doing in the shower together might need its own thread.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Hey Tvash,

I'm not asking,....

And you don't have to tell,...

I was just wondering why you don't ever dump on Ivan's posts the way you do everybody elses'.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.....

Hey Tvash,

I'm not asking,....

And you don't have to tell,...

I was just wondering why you don't ever dump on Ivan's posts the way you do everybody elses'.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.....

Perhaps its because you and KK leave yourselves open for such witty repartee.

Furthermore, you will not find my pooing on the posts of Rob, because he is the Sex Jesus.

Nor Choada, due to his extreme Choada-ness. OK, maybe I indulge a little on the Cho.

Nor Porter, because his massive retaliation is swift and sure. Not to mention his secret projects.

No, my primary targets are obvious ones. The standards. I'll catpaw others but save the juicy ones for a select few of the priveledged. You are not in that category. You are a peripheral, semi-cordial relationship.

The posts which require the most effort are responses to my own. The reciprocal nature of that relationship can become confusing.

Maybe I'll go to his Yellowjacket Tower TR

I just want everybody to know I know this guy who did a FA on Yellow Jacket Tower. I've known him for a long time. Not that it's any big deal.

Not that it matters, but I'm the most experienced person who posts on this site and the trips I do are the raddest.

Maybe I'll go to his Yellowjacket Tower TR

I just want everybody to know I know this guy who did a FA on Yellow Jacket Tower. I've known him for a long time. Not that it's any big deal.

Not that it matters, but I'm the most experienced person who posts on this site and the trips I do are the raddest.

dude, you are just the person with the most posts.

I'm the person who's been threatened with violence the most

My point in saying this is that if you look through my TRs on CC.com (better yet here) you'll notice that I'm more than capable of hanging with most on your site in the backcountry but I don't make the mistake of not pursing a good backpacking trip or hike b/c it's not technical.

awesome! a never ending artesian well of chestbeat!