So what's happened to CC.com? only 2 pages

Thinker

of posts in the last month in the climbing forum, and only 4 or 5 in the last month here in spray.

Granted, I don't log in much here anymore, but I seem to recall the good old days when It took me DAYS to catch up if I was gone for a month.

Have the threats of personal violence from opinionated and short-fused testosterone freaks driven the crowds away?

Maybe banning Trask and all discussion of the How*wit wasn't such a good thing after all...at least they kept the place rolling along.

Where's Muffy, Snugtop, Snowbird, Minx, Amber, and all the other colorful characters of the fairer gender?

Somebody give me the Cliff Notes version of the last couple years of events here....I'm curious. Did I miss some catastrophe?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

though it is obviously successful, i'd have to say that Facebook is an attention whore's dream. WHAT R U DOING RIGHT NOW? R U DOING IT WITH GOOD FRIENDS? do we really care what you are doing right now? and how many stupid fucking little apps can your install on your "facebook"?

interesting tool for the government to gather info on people though! now they have an official record of who my "friends" are. as well as my interests, etc. and i gave it to them.