First Dude Speaks

prole

It's probably better if he doesn't in the future.

On the $120,000 shopping spree: "She never went to Saks, or any of that stuff," he said. "You come into a campaign late, you put all your trust into the team, you got people who are working on VP ops for a long time, and we're just focused on debate prep. I couldn't give a rat's (expletive) about clothes. Please. I mean these are my Sunday go-to-meeting jeans!"

On the Secret Service: "They liked cruising around with me," he said, "because we went to the Arctic Cat snowmachine factory and then drove up to North Dakota, went to a Penn State-Michigan football game, went to a NASCAR race. Rough duty, hanging out with me."

On their own stupidity: "You got to remember, it's not like they just plucked us off the fishing boat with scales still under our nails, you know?" he said.

--more at Men's Journal 4/10/09

Just think, some people on this site think the Palin's should be at the G-20 right now. If only...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kojak, how are things in your alternate fantasy universe? You know, the one where John McCain and Sarah Palin won, the economic crisis was averted through emergency tax-cuts and more deregulation, Phil Gramm is Treasury Secretary, and the US is fighting on three fronts against Iran, Pakistan, and N. Korea and winning? Is it 75 degrees and sunny in your Seattle?