Dumber than a bar stool

specialed

It seems I had a senior moment last weekent at Vantage and left a pair of size 34 LaSPortiva CObras at the Middle-east wall around the base of Jihad. If anyone is going out there in the next couple days and wouldn't mind looking for them and bringing them back to Seattle or E-burg they will be duly rewarded with atleast a 6-pack of fine ales. They're probably gone by now, but its worth a shot. confused.gif" border="0

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear of your loss, my worthy alpine brother, and I hope the goods are located, but dang, amigo...you were climbing at Vantage!!! Oy! Dude! You need a trip to Pope's Confessional! 500 gumbies fresh out of the gym are driving out there right now looking for those shoes in hopes that they fit like Cinderella's slippers! You're a big guy, Special Ed....what are you doing wearing size 34's? Either you have tiny little elf feet, or you're squeezing your dawgs tight! Good luck!

- Dwayner

quote:

Originally posted by chucK:
Hey Ed, Are your shoes with Erik's guidebook? You gotta pack before you pack! Senior moment? Hah, more like Friday night High School Senior moment is my guess.

Heh, just bustin' yer chops Big Ed
poke.gificon6.gif
. Hope you get yer shoes back.

i wouldnt hang out with that guy, if your life depended on it.....granted i'll let him belay me, but i wouldn't be caught dead hangin with him....

and i lost my book the day before.....

and dwayner....the middle east wall has some very fine jam cracks......granted it is not granite, but sometimes we gotta lower the standards to make the good stuff that much more good!!!!!

I'm sure in the great vortex of lost goods my shoes are hanging out with Erik's book. Chuck, if you went to look for them I would be eternally grateful. And yes we should have packed before we packed, I've got an issue with leaving my 43, not 34 shoes, at the crag - this isn't the first time.