Ride to Yosemite offered, Wed April 1 (not a joke)

hollyclimber

I am leaving the Seattle area and heading down to Yosemite on Wednesday (ish) and would like to offer a ride to anyone willing to do a little driving. Dog lovers only. Room for your gear, bike, etc.

email me at hollyclimber@aol.com

Edited by hollyclimber

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, actually Yosemite sucks all the time and my dog and I really hate living there. It especially sucks during the times that we live in dog-friendly park housing right beneath Yosemite Falls- probably the worst view in the world to wake up to. Thursday nights after Sal's going home to my own bed, no stay limit, free entrance into the park, its all really lame. Boy am I glad that I am not there this week...my friends have only been doing lame climbs like Serenity to Sons, cragging at the Cookie. Luckily I'll arrive in April, so maybe it won't be so bad...

Edited by hollyclimber

Well, you know, it should have been obvious, but I haven't been on this board lately, so now I know...too bad, as pink is my favorite color.

untitled20.jpg

well, ya just can't beat a perfect june day in the big "V", that's all i'm sayin. have fun and be safe holly...