Rockies Ice

spiderman

I'm done with school from the March 19th through April 1st. This west coast ice sucks. Anyone want to go to the Rockies for a week or so and climb that good plastic stuff. Email or pm me and i'll get back to you after I get home this weekend.

The rockies kick ass!

[ 03-14-2002: Message edited by: spiderman ]

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just fucking great, Spiderman. Take a trip. Go climbing. Whatever...

We've got crime and bad guys running all over Bellingham, but you've got ice to climb. I mean, the Riddler's been fucking with people's shit over at the The Fair, the Penguin's been leaving bird turds all over the WWU campus, and the Joker pulled that stunt with the gasoline line leaking into the creek and setting it on fire a year or two ago (btw, Joker- hardy har har m-f'er...not) and you're skipping town leaving it to the rest of us to fight crime? It's no mystery now as to why Wonder Woman dumped your ass and is banging Superman now. Just so you know...all those nights she told you she was out looking for "evil doers"...uh uh. She was sittin' on my gills, punk.

So go have some fun, there, Mr. "Team Player". I hope your web sticks to that Rockies choss alright, cause that's the only way you can get up anything. Don't worry about us Superheros back here in Metropolis, we'll take care of everything. Loser!