• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
kevbone

Basejump Great Trango Pakistan

So, after 4 years and 10,000+ posts, kevbone finally puts up something that is mildly worth tuning in to. Congratulations.

Now, if the speaker would have forgone the "hollow echo chamber effect" of his soliloquy, I might at least have been able to understand what he was musing about during the plummet.

I suppose its better than 9 years 7800 posts and nothing worth tuning into.....but who is counting? Not me.

I'll see your 2,500 posts/year of nothingness and raise you 950 posts/year.

The short version is that you spit out worthless shit almost 3 times as fast as I do.

But you keep drinking your Kool-Aid, 'bone...

YA,YA, life's is like a box of FUCKING CHOCOLATES!!!

But i do like checking out alot of the stuff thats post on CCC

By the way just bought a Epiphone Les Paul Custom with Seymour Duncans installed!

d7d3_12.jpg

So, after 4 years and 10,000+ posts, kevbone finally puts up something that is mildly worth tuning in to. Congratulations.

Yeah that was a good video Kev. I liked it. :tup:

There is a lot going on in Jake's single photo too.