• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
CollinWoods

Mid-Week Index or Exit 38?

Scrubbing routes on a rainy day is a great way to stay psyched. You can take out your frustrations on all that moss and lichen covering awesome routes. You'll have those routes locked, cocked, and ready to rock when it dries out.

Oh, if anyone is interested in joining me for some scrubbage or climbing on Monday's or Tuesdays at Index, let me know.

Anytime Mondays, afternoon Tuesdays. Any kinda climbing sans pebble wresting. Are you up for scrubbing?

Oh yeah! Frank, we're definitely gonna be planning some regular weekly sessions there once the weather cooperates a little more!

-Josh

Awesome, I've never been there so I'd love to jump on the chance to be shown around, whats the climbing like (sport, trad bouldering? difficulty? rock type?)? I can contribute a full sport rack and lead up to maybe 10b, follow to 11(on a good day maybe) but would love to bum around on just about anything.

It's all single pitch sport, on a rock type affectionately referred to as "Rhinostone." Difficulties run the gamut from 5.Easy, to well, 5.Hard

Sounds good, I have a thursday lab, but otherwise I'm open most week days and probably a 45 minute drive away. I can be there by 2 o clock monday, tuesday, wednesday and some fridays.

I'm off at 2:30 friday and saturday... anyone gonna be out and about? I'd be up for Index or either of the Exits. Weather looks pretty nice! -Josh

I'm going to have to confirm my schedule for tomorrow but I think I can leave Bellevue by 4:00 and maybe earlier. What you say, Pimp? Others?

I'm interested. Can I meet you out there? Where are you planning on being?

I'm also interested in climbing at Exit 38 tomorrow afternoon, if anyone is looking for a partner, or if I can tag along...

I'll be working downtown tomorrow and quite likely not able to leave before 4:00. I can meet up at 4:30 at the Issaquah Park and Ride, or North Bend Safeway about 4:45, -- or out at the crag. For after work climbing, I've usually gone to the Trestle (Deception) or to Little Si. I'll be going out for dinner but I'll check back later. PM's with details and digits?

Damon,

Went up yesterday afternoon and it had rained a bit at Exit 38 and there was still a bit of snow here and there. Seemed like things would have been wet, but I cant really say since we just turned it around and went to Little Si (where it hadnt rained) and it was good to go.

Anyone up for this Wednesday or Thursday after work? The forecast is looking good so far.