Mid-Week Index or Exit 38?

CollinWoods

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scrubbing routes on a rainy day is a great way to stay psyched. You can take out your frustrations on all that moss and lichen covering awesome routes. You'll have those routes locked, cocked, and ready to rock when it dries out.

Awesome, I've never been there so I'd love to jump on the chance to be shown around, whats the climbing like (sport, trad bouldering? difficulty? rock type?)? I can contribute a full sport rack and lead up to maybe 10b, follow to 11(on a good day maybe) but would love to bum around on just about anything.

I'll be working downtown tomorrow and quite likely not able to leave before 4:00. I can meet up at 4:30 at the Issaquah Park and Ride, or North Bend Safeway about 4:45, -- or out at the crag. For after work climbing, I've usually gone to the Trestle (Deception) or to Little Si. I'll be going out for dinner but I'll check back later. PM's with details and digits?

Damon,

Went up yesterday afternoon and it had rained a bit at Exit 38 and there was still a bit of snow here and there. Seemed like things would have been wet, but I cant really say since we just turned it around and went to Little Si (where it hadnt rained) and it was good to go.