ArcTeryx Jackets-LaSportiva Trango S EVO GTX-More!

gradyboy92

Selling some stuff that has been sitting around for a long time. All of it is quality and barely used. The watch has some scratches. I tried to take good photos showing the blemishes.

The LaSportiva Trango S EVO GTX boots I bought at an REI Used Gear Sale. There is an X on the inside of the tongue (REI does this so you can't return these used gear items). These boots look like they have maybe been used once or twice. They are just to narrow for my wider feet.

Anyway, pm me or email me. I am going to try and just take offers (honest seriuos offers!) instead of setting a price. And just to make it easy I will just set a fixed shipping price of $10.00 to anywhere in the USA. I can take paypal or if in Portland I can meet up. Thanks. All are XL in size. Boots are 47 or US13

I have more photos of the watch if you want me to email them plus more photos of the jackets showing the label, etc...

Items in order are

1. The North Face Nuptse Down Jacket - XL

2. Arc'Teryx Alpha SV Jacket - XL

3. Arc'Teryx Gamma SV Softshell Jacket - XL

4. Arc'Teryx Delta SV Highloft Fleece Jacket - XL

5. La Sportiva Trango S EVO GTX Boots - Euro 47 or 13 usa

6. Nike Oregon Series Alti Compass Watch - Some scratches

7. Ibex Loden Heavy Wool Vest - XL

DSC00777.JPGDSC00791.JPGDSC00781.JPGDSC00786.JPGDSC00794.JPGDSC00800.JPGDSC00783.JPG

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...