Anyone here ever been sponsored?

Braydon

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Braydon-

Seems like your done with the thread, but I just wanted to suggest that you throw all the obvious drive (this will take you far dude!) into climbing EVERY rock, ice, and mountain route you can get your hands on at your given level at the time. Build a solid, solid base...I want to climb high on the world's biggest peaks so badly!! and after many years of devoting everything to climbing I feel like I am closing in (as in the next 10 years!) on an intro level 8,000'er...It takes time, but the climbing journey is a fun one and each step should be cherished. Climb with all your being until Pumori becomes an obvious, natural extension of your skills. You will be there. Good luck homie.

and snort tons of coke, cause chicks like coke and your chances of getting laid will always be high..........

Very true, but be prepared and and grab a blue pill as isurance..you dont want to be left hangin..

What you guys should be doin is finding ways to get more poonani not pumori.

Hey Braydon-

Seems like your done with the thread, but I just wanted to suggest that you throw all the obvious drive (this will take you far dude!) into climbing EVERY rock, ice, and mountain route you can get your hands on at your given level at the time. Build a solid, solid base...I want to climb high on the world's biggest peaks so badly!! and after many years of devoting everything to climbing I feel like I am closing in (as in the next 10 years!) on an intro level 8,000'er...It takes time, but the climbing journey is a fun one and each step should be cherished. Climb with all your being until Pumori becomes an obvious, natural extension of your skills. You will be there. Good luck homie.

And I thought all one needed to do to climb a Big Peak was get the money! Can't I just write a check and magically get my ass to the top? I should have "experience" too? Damn you, Mountain Madness!!

and snort tons of coke, cause chicks like coke and your chances of getting laid will always be high..........

just saying.... unless you're RuMR and in that case

WillyWonkaInTheShining.gif

ahhh yer secret's out of the bag...sportin' kevboned coke to make him ez...