get paid $50 to rappel off some guys roof......

kweb

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some sweet jobs out there in "Gig land". How's this one, sign a contract to work under the table. I don't think a lawyer drew up that contract.

I wonder what Judge Judy would say

I am looking for a skilled and reliable handyman for multiple projects around my house. Skills must include finish carpentry,fencing,tile work and general labor. I am sick and tired of unreliable and flakey contractors/handymen. You will be expected to sign a work contract and stick to deadlines and finish dates. If this is a problem please do not apply. Must have clean background. Looking for someone that wants cash under the table for this side work, Im not interested in paying $200 an hour for a contracting company.

contact kyle:

email: volvotech06@yahoo.com

Edited by MarkMcJizzy

• 2 weeks later...

I saw one in the PDX craiglist once. They wanted a plumber, so I decided to call them since I am a pipefitter. (same shit, just less shit) and they wanted to pay me in ART! WTF? The only "art" I want are impressions from engraving of dead presidents, in green ink.

Their sink is still probably fucked up as I type this.

• 1 month later...

seattle-tacoma craigslist > eastside > labor gigs

Thanks for flagging.

Yard work (Hunts Point)

Reply to: gigs-ywccq-1070196636@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-03-11, 9:30AM PDT

I need someone to work around my yard for a day. I have ten yards of gravel to shovel and wheelbarrow about 150'. That should take about 2 hours. After that, one of the wings on my house needs to be re-roofed. It is only about 20' x 30'. By the time that is done, it should be about perfect for you to prepare me a delicious lunch. After I eat my lunch, I would like you to pleasure me.

When I am done, back to work you go! I have four large fir trees that I would like taken down, and cut and chopped into fire wood. I have a hatchet for you to use to turn the branches into mulch. After that, you can go home.

I am sick and tired of people charging me too much, and doing too little. Minimum wage is $3.35, so I will pay you $35.00 for the day, assuming you get it all done. We will figure out what you owe me for anything that doesn't get done.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Compensation: no pay

PostingID: 1070196636

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...