Close Gitmo?

Serenity

Wow, impressive pages of wasted blabbering! Here's the solution, no more gitmo. It's all done on site, here's how.

"Piss me off, eat a bullet." cheap, fast, no pesky questions, no torture. I'll be the triggerman.

spray would be mighty thin after your regime came into town :)

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, impressive pages of wasted blabbering! Here's the solution, no more gitmo. It's all done on site, here's how.

"Piss me off, eat a bullet." cheap, fast, no pesky questions, no torture. I'll be the triggerman.

spray would be mighty thin after your regime came into town :)

As a triggerman, you'd be in good company. That was Ahmadinejad's job during the revolution. He was a 'finisher'...the guy who put a bullet in the back of a detainee's head after they'd been shot by firing squad. Have you thought about emigrating to a more suitable cultural climate?

Step up bitch.

dude, there's too much gear in the way!

but thanks for including me in the select "i've been pm'ed by a pissed off prissy bitch" club though!

It's sad when an alpha dog finds himself in a new pack that just won't recognize his former status.

7 years downrange! I'm the Big Bad Woof!

Jesus, this needy little puppy's got the emotional make up of a 6 year old.

As compared to your whopping 10,000 posts and the fact that your chain can get pulled 24/7 since you seem to be glued here like a wart.

I have a good idea. Why don't we continue this conversation in person. Like you said yourself, you're much more amicable in person, and I think you said we'd probably get along great. I'll buy the beer.

Let me see if I have any nights free for having beers with a psychopath.

How about never? Is never good for you?

If you read the thread I never once argued for torture or for loss of habeus corpus for US citizens. All I said was leave Gitmo open as a detention facility for enemy combatants and quit trying to give rights reserved for US citizens to detained enemy personnel.

If you read the thread I never once argued for torture or for loss of habeus corpus for US citizens. All I said was leave Gitmo open as a detention facility for enemy combatants and quit trying to give rights reserved for US citizens to detained enemy personnel.

Jesus, you really don't see the contradiction in what you just posted, do you?

Well, if you can't see it, you can't see it.

Jesus, you really don't see the contradiction in what you just posted, do you?

Well, if you can't see it, you can't see it.

The lens through which you view is, at a minimum, as skewed.