worm flows ski conditions

burglar

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear you had a good day. We did end up trying it on Saturday, but wind was blowing so hard we had to turn around before 6,000ft. Caught a couple good turns, but definitely wet snow. Maybe try again in a few weeks.

Thanks for the info!

I am curious about this route, anybody been on it recently? Did you guys need crampons or axes? I'm hoping to split up and ride down and was wondering if avy danger is a concern on this route, I have never heard of any but the avy report is moderate right now and the specifics of the route would definitely influence whether or not I brought everything.

Hey I am trying to go this Sunday but I am doubtful my Geo Metro can make it to the TH, anybody want to split gas and/or partner up?? Let me know ASAP.

Edited by scm007

Skinned from parking lot to summit yesterday, no ice-axe or crampons used. Road is snow ruts that are thawing fast, but I would recommend driving something with clearance to avoid high centering. Snowpack was stable but beacon, probe & shovel for me always... Permit system applies after April 1st but from my conversations with others, guess I was the only one that actually purchased one...

Edited by paramagic