Dreams of dogs

PhöQ

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i only mention this because it's kinda like dejavu cause i just started a dream diary this morning - (dream diary = write down dreams first thing in the morning.)

i was with someone, but i don't remmmeber who, and we crossed somekind of old concrete bridge, or barrier over murky waters to a deep looking cave that we were going to explore. as we were nearing the entrance of the cave, several vicious dogs came out and attacked us, and we were able to beat them off with sticks and run back across the bridge without the dogs chaseing us. we went back some time later with rifles to the cave, and the dogs came out again, this time however I was able to tame the dog that had previously attacked me - but we shot them anyway... after that - the cave turned into a gymm with hot chicks doing exercieses and stuff, then things got to vauge to remmember.

Edited by danhelmstadter

I had a weird dream last night that is still on my mind...

It takes place at the first home I ever bought, before I got married and had my kids. But in the dream, I have my wife and kids with me, even though they weren't a part of my life at the time I was living at this house. That's the first "weird" thing. Anyway, there's a little traffic jam in the street out in front of my house, and some asshole down the street decides he can't wait for the tiny snarl to clear. So he guns it a few houses down and cuts across the lawns of my neighbors at high speed. As he flies in front of my porch, where I'm reclining watching the traffic jam, my son runs out of the front door and past me. Instantly, he becomes part of the grille of this asshole's car. Mind-numbed into shock, I chase after the car and somehow get it to stop (more "weird"), and pull the asshole from behind the wheel through the car window. I proceed to beat him to a bloody pulp, all the while yelling at him that he killed my son (even more "weird"). Then I shot him several times in the face at point-blank range (weirdest yet). I don't know where the gun came from, cuz I don't even own one. Then I walked to the front of his car and saw my dead son. At this point in the dream, I woke up. I got out of bed and got ready to go to work this morning. Fucked up, man... :noway:

I had a weird dream last night that is still on my mind...

It takes place at the first home I ever bought, before I got married and had my kids. But in the dream, I have my wife and kids with me, even though they weren't a part of my life at the time I was living at this house. That's the first "weird" thing. Anyway, there's a little traffic jam in the street out in front of my house, and some asshole down the street decides he can't wait for the tiny snarl to clear. So he guns it a few houses down and cuts across the lawns of my neighbors at high speed. As he flies in front of my porch, where I'm reclining watching the traffic jam, my son runs out of the front door and past me. Instantly, he becomes part of the grille of this asshole's car. Mind-numbed into shock, I chase after the car and somehow get it to stop (more "weird"), and pull the asshole from behind the wheel through the car window. I proceed to beat him to a bloody pulp, all the while yelling at him that he killed my son (even more "weird"). Then I shot him several times in the face at point-blank range (weirdest yet). I don't know where the gun came from, cuz I don't even own one. Then I walked to the front of his car and saw my dead son. At this point in the dream, I woke up. I got out of bed and got ready to go to work this morning. Fucked up, man... :noway:

you stopped drinking at 4 pm sharp each Fri

this is the consequence. ;-)

Sobo - it's weird how dreams can be so twisted - when we are so normal! ;) but seriously - your dream appears to be fairly straight forward - although brutal -- someone fucked with your son - and you fucked back, it's like a swarzenager movie. My dream with the dogs - i can't make sense of - i love dogs - it would take some kind of serious self defense situation for me to have to shoot one, not like it was in my dream last night. But i am not an analyizer, I don't need to make sense of it all - after all it was just a dream - floating thoughts joined by the unconcious - maybe there is some deep psycological meaning -- and maybe there's not. It is not for me to tell - nor do I give a shit.

This is getting really fucked up... So I was talking to my wife today as I was getting ready to take the kids somewhere. My wife, who knows how safe of a driver I am, makes a special point to say "drive carefully" as I was backing out of the garage. I said something like, "Sure Hon, always do."

She replies with, "Well, I had a weird dream the other day, where Elaina (our daughter) gets killed in a traffic accident."

I'm thinking, "Wooooooah..." So I tell her about my dream (the one described above ^^) from Thursday night/Friday morning, and she says, "Wooooooah." We're both there standing in the garage saying, "Wooooooah..." Turns out she had the dream about Elaina getting killed Wednesday night/Thursday morning. It's all too fucking weird...

Sobo, your dreams I think too are normal and are not more than what would be expected from good, caring, protective parents. That big puppy, on the other hand, obviously has a sleep disorder.

Sobo, no self-fulfilling prophecies and definitely no waking up and acting out your dreams. :shock: And stay away from Dane's toy collection! ;)

Sobo, no self-fulfilling prophecies and definitely no waking up and acting out your dreams. :shock: And stay away from Dane's toy collection! ;)

Not bad advice, Steve. Although I do enjoy plinking with large-caliber weaponry...

from time to time... :)

Frank-make_my_day.jpg

Mighty long barrel on that one, Paul. :o Wazzat, a 44 mag?

Good eye, Steve. That's a nickel-plated Ruger .44 Magnum Super Blackhawk with a 10-inch barrel, with former climbing partner Frank Gibson, R.I.P., at the helm. He had to have the 10-inch, cuz I had the 8-inch model of the same weapon (in black). It's all about the length, he would say... :rolleyes:

Maybe i"ve drank 5 beers,or maybe it was 6,"Well to tell the truth,in all the excitement i've kinda lost track myself..." but being that i bought a 12 pack you've gotta ask your self..."WELL PUNK" if your going in the kitchen could you get me another cold one too? :brew: :brew: :brew:

I just got a DVD of "THE EIGER SANCTION" it's one of my favorite movies!! :cool: