Denali expedition gear for sale

slogon

Denali Expedition Gear for Sale

Mega warm Feathered Friends down sleeping bag, parka, bomber Trango 3.1 tent, and some fleece pants. Summited last year and don’t think I’ll be needing anything this warm for the Cascades. I used the sleeping bag and parka on two trips to Denali and I believe they were used on one by the prior owner. I got the tent new and used it for one Denali trip plus a day each on Hood and Rainier. I’m in Portland, pm or 503.452.8930.

Feathered Friends Sleeping Bag: Here’s a description from the guy I bought it from. I used this on two trips to Denali and I believe it was used on one by the prior owner: “Feathered Friends Snow Goose Sleeping Bag (-40f/11” loft). Long model (6’6”) with Epic material, whale blue in color. Overfilled 4 ounces and upgraded to 800+ fill. Probably the lightest -40+ degree sleeping bag on the market.” Excellent condition. About $750 retail, Asking $475.

Feathered Friends Parka: Feathered Friends Icefall Parka with 800+ fill down and several ounces (two ounces?) of overfill, and a detachable Rock & Ice hood. Red with black. One very small (<1/2”) rip in back which was sewed, very hard to notice. New standard these are about $385. Asking $325.

Mountain Hardwear Tent: Trango 3.1 three person tent White/blue body, orange with gray fly. Probably 80% of the tents on Denali are Trangos. Also, I added some custom guy lines with rings similar to the VE-25. These run about $680 new. Asking $400.

Marmot Tech 300 Fleece Pants. I haven’t used these. Men’s size Large, color Black. Full side zips/reinforced panels, through the crotch zip. Asking $40.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic