Raindawg

Check out some of the many enlightening climbing advice videos posted

MOUNTAIN ZONE.COM!

A couple of my favorites:

"Labeling Your Gear"

Some highlights:

"this will halt any complaints"

and

"also in the unfortunate event that someone does tries to steal your gear you can simply point out that hey,that carabiner and that ATC have my colors on them!

Use your school colors? I guess you wouldn't want be climbing with anybody elsoe you go to school with.

"Care and Storage of Climbing Ladders"

Highlights:

"In this clip I want to show how to properly maintain and stow a climbing ladder. As you know, climbing ladders are generally used while climbing Big Wall therefore it is very important to maintain this piece of gear."

Ladders? Dang! Is that what them thangs are?

(George? Didya feed them dogs, George?)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Use your school colors? I guess you wouldn't want be climbing with anybody elsoe you go to school with.

Colors aren't the only way to differentiate gear. Patterns and location can be used as well.

See, you *can* teach an old raindawg new tricks!

Colors aren't the only way to differentiate gear. Patterns and location can be used as well.

Dude! the American flag and the French flag aren't the same just because they have the same colours? :o whoa

experienced climbers know how to properly scent their gear so that their partners will never have it accidentally end up in the wrong rack at the end of the trip.

That doesn't work, you dufus. Dude intentionally puts the gear in his "wrong rack" and claims all of the gear, now, with his scent.

And you wonder why you can't keep your gear...geez o'Petes.