mt buckner

rperitore

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My original post was an effort to try and find a competent person to climb/ski a peak with, which I had hoped that on a climbing resource like this website, one would be not so hard to find. The post turned into a totally negative spray fest, so I chose not to reply to any of it, or to try to justify what was being planned. We went, we climbed, and we skied and it was awesome...and if someone around here was interested in going along but chose to spray a bunch of crap around instead...well they missed out on a killer mission.

-R

• 1 year later...

some of the armchair speculation is pretty ridiculous, and obviously they've been "proven wrong". looks like dave parker needs to chime in and call you "bad ass".

but to keep things in perspective, its not normal that you can drive to mp18 - only possible because of this year's poor low elevation snowpack. conditions are everything (well, not everything, but alot), and you read them well...